Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sleep Tight!

 And then after his bath and massage, we put him to bed - OUR BED!  He was sooo cute all alone in the gigantic bed.  It really did take all my internal will power to not let him fall asleep there!  He was tired and I could have used the cuddles!  He has NEVER slept in our bed with us and we pretty much keep that a general rule.  He comes and plays on the bed, but no sleeping.  Although seeing him all cute, tired, smiley, and cuddly almost had me changing my mind! 

Rest assured, he is warm and cozy in his own bed!

 Looking forward to some family snuggles tomorrow! 

One more sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Love the jammers!! Lookin forward to those snuggles tomorrow.

    Sweet dreams

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these pictures! I could hear the lullaby music playing in the backgroud. It could be a commercial for fabric softner or something!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete