Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Fever

Both boys have been under the weather lately but in between their turn taking in the illness department, we've been trying to spend time outside because it's been BEAUTIFUL.  I'm definitely looking forward to enjoying the yard this summer.  I'm so excited to play with the boys.  I just want to eat those cute faces.  Sawyer is going through his turn for the illness right now as is Trev up at work.  Last night Sawyer woke every. single. hour. crying.  By 3:30 I was going to lose my mind.  I think the powers that be must have known this as from about 4 to 9 he slept like a rock.  I didn't, be he did - and that is far better than the cries of discomfort.  So sad watching them go through these bugs.  Anywhos, I digress, this post is about SPRING!  And it's here!  And we are thrilled!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right. We ALL have the itch to get out of the house finally and get some fresh air.

    Miss you family

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete