Monday, November 1, 2010

Stubborn Stinker

Okay, so this new trick of Jackson's is all fun and games until you try to get him to take a nap!  Three times I put this monster on his back to have a nap and came in to find this...chattering away.  I'm not going to lie...this whole afternoon nap has driven me a bit bonkers today!  And, I go in there to be prepared to put him back on his back and crank his mobile and not say anything...but I look in and this is looking back and it's soooo hard to remain serious about the nap!


 Today he is being a big stinker!  Stubborn and smiley!  He's tired as can be but will fight it with all he has in him!  Grrrrr...!

2 comments:

  1. What a little stinker but so so cute.

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssst, I'm creeping.....just to give you a heads up :o)

    ReplyDelete