Tuesday, June 28, 2011

JACKSON'S FIRST DAY OF TAKING STEPS ON HIS OWN!

It happened today!  Jackson walked!  Only a few steps here and there...and definitely on his own terms, but it happened!  After blowing up his pool I put it on the coffee table and he was holding onto the couch.  I turned around to see him cautiously and slowly taking some steps towards the coffee table!  I almost peed my pants I was so excited for him!  Later on, we were able to catch a few more on camera.  I really was sad Trevor missed it, so I was determined to get it on tape the same day it happened!  I know it's only a few steps at a time, but he did it with no one coarcing him this afternoon - and I was so surprised when I turned around!

P.S. Don't take this boys ball away!!!


3 comments:

  1. YAY FOR JACKSON!!!!!!!

    DADDY IS SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo Jackson!!! Nice work Buddy...I can't wait to see it in person!

    Love Auntie Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go buddy! you'll be running around the house in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete