Friday, July 23, 2010

SO PROUD!



So on the weekend, Jackson rolled over twice...and I think people haven't been believing me that it happened!  Trevor and my dad stood there to see it happen - and nothing!  Well today, I just felt like he was going to do it!  So I grabbed the camera...and TA DA!  I'm so proud of him!  He's so strong and I can't believe he has been doing this since he was 8 weeks old!  I think I'm so amazed because we are reminded to measure him against his due date vs. his birthdate, which puts him in at 5 weeks today!  Somehow I just don't think that's right for this monkey though!  He is 9 weeks old today and I think (so far) is measuring up to par against his due date!

I love how frustrated he gets and how he pushes himself to keep going!  Happy 9 Weeks my big, strong boy!  You amaze me more and more every day!  

This is for you Daddy!  We miss you!

xoxox

1 comment: