Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Check In

I made all sorts of promises this week to get back on track with blogging...and then life happened!  I'm going to blame it on the time of year...it's just so busy all the time.  Between Christmas prep, basement prep, a toddler, being pregnant, and all the rest of it...I'm POOPED!  However, tomorrow Trevor comes HOME - and he's home for three weeks.  Three glorious weeks.  They will be busy but great.  From now until baby we will all be chickens with our heads cut off running around trying to get the basement done, nursery started, and everything ready.  Man - time flies.

I haven't forgotten about any of you though...just finding it hard to find extra time lately!

We made a list of Jackson's growing vocabulary so I could make record of it; however, where I've placed it has totally escaped me right now!  So instead...I will share a video of his newest favorite word.  He can spot this word going on from far away...whether it's on tv, outside, or in a picture.  Cute :)


3 comments:

  1. Lol.. Aww.. That's so cute! Trevor was trying to get Keelan to say Christmas (I think? I can't remember..) And he would say "Chris-Mas", and Keelan would reply back "Haw-Key".. It was cute. He points to Trevor's Oiler's hat and says hockey too. I love little boys..

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to watching and playing hockey with my family

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! :) Hope to see you over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete