Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kindness All Around

Well, there are some very special and thoughtful people that I am fortunate enough to have in my life!  

Two of my near and dear coworkers (translate = friends) got me a couple very thoughtful gifts!  It amazes me still how people put such sweet thought into gifts - it makes them that much more special!

Mel got me a couple very sweet books!  The one titled Someday brought tears to my eyes!  I love that she took two of her favorite children's books and chose to share them!  Thank You Mel...for the books and so much more!

Once upon a time Becky and I saw these adorable pjs.  They are called 'pint of pjs'!  Just like ice cream!  I fell in love with the cute little concept and Becky didn't forget!  I love the little sprinkled hat!!  SO CUTE!!


THANKS LADIES!


2 comments: