Monday, November 8, 2010

Crawl Ball, Crawl Ball - Where are you going?!

 For about a week I have wanted to get Jackson a crawl ball because he has been on his stomach so much more!  This morning during our family play time, we busted it out and he was totally captivated by it!  First we started on the carpet so it couldn't roll away...then we moved it to the hardwood to see what it could do!  It was fun to watch!  I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he crawls after it!

He figured out the buttons make noise and lights the toy up!
He tasted it!
Which isn't surprising!
When it started to roll away, he reached for it!
It rolls away and back towards to maintain encouragement!
He never broke focus...even when it was out of reach!

 I'm super happy with the toy and glad we decided to bust it out now with his interest of being on his tummy than to risk waiting until Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. okay, that is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get it? I am having a hard time waiting until Christmas to give gifts, for example, we just got a Jolly Jumper this weekend! It is like Christmas year round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladies! It is great! I LOVE it! Leanne, we got it at Toys R Us, but I know they sell them at Walmart too! I have a hard time waiting as well - but I think I don't have to worry, there will be lots of fun things at Christmas too! I can't tell you how much Jackson LOVES his Jolly Jumper - I'm sure Isabella will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete