Friday, November 26, 2010

Sea Lion Cavern

 Yesterday was Customer Appreciation Day at the Sea Lion Cavern at WEM.  June and I decided that we should hit up the show - which was FAR busier than I had imagined!  Anyways...we went and it was so fun to see Jackson watch the show!  He was very into it!  I have to say, I've never been to the show...I've definitely stopped and peeked in during other performances, but never have I sat in and watched the whole thing.  It was a treat!  There was even one part, when the sea lion and trainer were looking for 'predators' to the mission impossible theme and it was quite a funny bit.  Actually, it was so cute, that even Jackson found it funny and laughed out loud - which - beyond any show - made my day!  In fact, I was just so touched by it that it may have brought a little mommy tear to my eye!

Thanks to June for giving us a copy of her pics and video that she took!


At the end of the show, we decided to stay and wait to have our photos taken with the sea lion.  Then, we were to wait and go back to pay for it!  Well, when we went back - we were notified that they had been accidentally deleted...and in a Cole's Notes version - too bad for us!  Nu-Un, that wasn't good enough for me, so we complained, and they actually let us in, got the sea lions back out and took our pictures all over again!  Crazy!

They aren't great quality, but it's a memory nonetheless!

It's funny because I knew the sea lion was coming, but it startled me still, and its whiskers were VERY ticklish!  Hence, me not looking at the camera!


And last but not least, the video of part of the show!  The finale!

1 comment:

  1. Look like a fun time was has with plenty of cute stories. Wish I could've been there to see the show with my family. Maybe next time!!

    ReplyDelete