Monday, November 8, 2010

Cool Versatile Find!

Okay, so my dear friend Casandra's sister works at Toys R Us and yesterday was their annual friends and family night!  I want to give a HUGE shout out to Casandra for the invite, and allowing our buddies June and Aidan in on the action!  I think it's safe to say that the majority of our Christmas shopping is now done!  The sale was great it was 15% off everything - even sale items!
One thing that June and I spotted - and both grabbed - is this toy bar!  It has adjustable clamps, so it is so very universal...it will work with car seats, strollers, and high chairs as you see below!  I think it's going to live in my car for our restaurant dates!  He loved playing with it after his cereal this morning!  It didn't take him long to get his hands exploring all over the place!

Yes mom, I will cut this tag off!  (My mom HATES tags on things!)

And below is the start of the damage we did for Christmas!  Just for Jackson, not the stuff we got for his 'cousins'!  I promise they will be wrapped in the next two days and I vow to NOT give him anything else before Christmas!


 Again, thanks Casandra - it was great seeing you and Ryan too!  I know June appreciated it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment