Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So here it starts...

So our journey to solids is about to begin!  We were fortunate enough to get spoiled at Jackson's baby shower by Auntie Lesley.  We got, from what I can tell, everything imaginable to start up our baby food making process.  So far, it has been living in the corner of our cupboard!  

Until NOW!

Cool portion-adjustable freezer mates!
My storage gods!
Cool, washable labels
My new employees!
My new 'bibles'!
Let the party begin!!

 The only thing missing is a trip to the grocery store!  

...And maybe a buddy to enjoy the process with!

5 comments:

  1. haha I shouldn't be surprised you already have all the gear! Any good ideas from the 'bibles'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for this for almost 6 months! So exciting! Yay to new tastes and textures.

    Auntie Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like that 100 Best Puree Book - I just bought it tonight at chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Leanne! I do like it, it is clear and well laid out. So far, I've only used one recipe from it, so we will see how it goes!

    Looking forward to Friday June! We will have a blast and the boys can play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are as excited to use it all as I was very excited buying it all. Nothing like making food from our own hands for your loved ones.
    Enjoy!!
    Auntie Lesley

    ReplyDelete