Monday, November 1, 2010

Here's my Confession

Are you ready for it?!

I CREEP BLOGS

It's true I'm a blog creeper.  I can spend hours reading about people's lives, looking at their photos, and living through their experiences.  I can actually creep for hours and not even feel like a minute has passed.  I even have a few bookmarked as favorites that I visit daily.  I am often tempted to comment on something but will opt not to.  Am I invading their privacy?  Is it crossing the line?  These things I wonder...but the truth is, as a blogger myself, I can honestly say - I would love to hear from people who cross paths with my blog!  I don't blog to keep it all to myself.  With this in mind...I decided a little while back to email a lady whose blog I regularly follow.  She has a son a bit older than Jackson, loves to craft, and lives in the States.  I shared with her that I stumbled across her blog once upon a time and have been following it ever since!  We have shared other emails since then, and it's nice to not be a closet reader anymore!  In spirit of this, I believe I will message some of the other mamas whose blogs I follow!  I know that I would love that surprise, so why not share it with others!

Blogger has now set up a tracker for your blog which tracks how many people visit it, where they are from, the posts that they read, and how they found the blog!  I check this daily as it amazes me how many people from around the world stop to peek into our little ol' life here!  Some of the countries include, United States, Russia, Netherlands, South Korea, Brazil, Germany, and many more!  
So my fellow creepers, feel free to step forward with a comment or email sometime!  I would love to hear from you!  I often say I wish it was mandatory to leave a comment once you visit just so I know who really does follow this out there!  So, here's a perfect opportunity!

Here's to hoping some of my closet readers step forward, whether from right here in Edmonton, or anywhere else in the country or world!

Happy Creeping my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Kristy, I love you. This post made me laugh, I think it is hilarious that you came 'clean'. I truly hope you get messages from your creepers! I would also like to commend you for your dedication to your own blog, it is the highlight of my day when I check it out, and who am I kidding, I check it out a few times a day!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope that strangers comment or send you a message. I find it very interesting how many views you get on a regular basis from other countries.

    Miss you....only 3 more sleeps!!

    ReplyDelete