Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Dreary Tuesday Morning!

Well, it's just after noon - and BOTH Jackson and I are STILL in our pajamas!  I blame the snowy day!  It has made it really easy to feel lazy!
Even though we are lazy...there have been a few fun things this morning!  For the first time Jackson has had apples & pears with cinnomon!  It was a HUGE hit!  I didn't mix it with anything...nor did I have to!  After the first taste he was smiling!  Then I put him in his rocket ship and put him in front of the window so that he could watch the snow fall for the first time!  He was mesmerized...until Kia came to watch with him...then he was mesmerized by her!!  THEN, he moved in his rocket ship...and not just an inch in excitement!  More on that to come!


 I love this boy!  He is so exciting to watch every day!  He discovers new things all the time and is sooo interested in the world around him - especially his big sister!!

I'm also excited to introduce new fruits as he was very pleased with his apples and pears!  

No comments:

Post a Comment