Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fun


 Then our buddy Aidan showed up!  By this time, Jackson was tired and grumpy - so Aidan had no problem hamming it up for the camera!



 Jackson decided to be a stinker and wouldn't look at me if his life depended on it!  He would rather investigate the grass and the world around him and pretend I'm not there!  Meh, what can you do!  I wish he would have been less tired and grumpy because I really liked the surroundings and was hoping for some good shots of him LOOKING at the camera!  At least I got some for June of Aidan...so it wasn't a complete loss...and I like the shots of Jackson looking around absorbing the world around him!  These are just a taste of the too many photos I took!

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love the pics; we should try again another day - one day they will both be happy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a fun day. More great pics!

    Miss ya

    ReplyDelete