Monday, November 8, 2010

Two 'Peas' in a Pod!

Tonight Aidan and his family came over to have dinner with Jackson and his family!  It was a lot of fun.  Jackson got the go ahead and encouragement today to start solids (more on his appointment to come!), so obviously we were soooo excited to jump on in!  We started with peas!  Safe choice.  Apparently you are to stay clear of the yummier things like sweet potatoes and corn until they get some of the other not so great stuff under their belt!  I must say - it was fun.  These two crack me up!

Aidan was quite hesitant as you will see...but my boy ate them up like nobody's business!

First Bites...
Aidan:  Why are you feeding me this!?
Jackson;  KEEP IT COMING!
Yum, Yum, Yum, Finger licking good!
Seriously...why?!
ENOUGH Mommy!
MORE MOMMY!
Aidan:  Dude, you're liking this?!  Jackson:  Ah, Ya man, beats cereal!
Aidan didn't quite finish
Jackson would have licked the bowl if I let him!
 I can't wait to keep introducing more foods to Jackson!  It's so fun to see them experience new things!  We will stick with peas for a while here - somewhere between 3 days and a week before we move on!  All in all - it was great!  I'm hoping his eagerness doesn't wear off!

2 comments:

  1. LMAO, I love your captions! Thanks again for the fantastic meal, our turn next time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh now that he's eating real food that's the end of baby poop. welcome to full on stinks like hell regular people poop.

    ReplyDelete