Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Six Month Check Up!

Jackson had his 'six month' check up with the Doctor yesterday.  She counts his age by weeks, not the date!  Either way he is doing fabulous!  He was full of smiles for her!  He is healthy as a horse.  

He weighed in at 20 lbs, 7 oz!  Ikarumba!  No wonder my back hurts!

She gave us the definite go ahead to start solids, as I mentioned yesterday.  It is a very exciting time, but takes me some thinking to get my head wrapped around everything!  It will take me a bit to get us in to a routine, but we will be working on his getting used to eating his solids at meals with us.

Here is our boy this morning after he finished his peas and rice cereal after his nap!  He polished them both off no problem and enjoyed every minute of it!  We will be offering him water with his solids to avoid the extra calories of using formula and it's a good time to introduce water!

Monster scratched his nose last night in his sleep.  His nails grow so fast.  I think he likes the tough look!
Post sip of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment