Friday, November 12, 2010

Rush Rush!

This morning we went to my parents' house to help out while they were away.  It was a rushed morning...Jackson slept until 8:30 and I was supposed to meet a guy there at 9:30!  Basically, I had enough time to throw safely and slowly put Jackson in the car and motored on over - as snow flakes gently fell from the sky!  Thank goodness I have an easy going baby who adjusts to change fairly well as he basically had a bum change and we were off!  He was quite content and talked to me all the way there while blowing raspberries!  While there, I had to take some photos for my parents, and snapped a couple of him while he was patiently playing!  He loves his Einstein play gym there.  It's fun to watch him interact with all the parts now...he has his hands everywhere!   


No comments:

Post a Comment