Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ready, Set, Trick or Treat!

Last night Jackson got to go trick or treating!  It was so cute to get him all dressed up and see him walk around!  People LOVED his costume.  We only went around the crescent, and it was more than enough as we don't need the candy!  The weather was really nice.  We only got about 10 kids to our house :( it was super disappointing.  When I went to give Moose a bath and put him down, I left the candy bowl outside and when I came back down it was still pretty much full! 
Kia LOVES Halloween.  As soon as everything starts to come out, she gets ants in her pants!
 Crawling up the stairs...

 He had two techniques...if he could reach the button (doorbell) he would push it, which I tried to deter him from because I believe in yelling 'trick or treat'!  However, he would defer to opening the door and trying to walk in!  Oh sheesh!  Good thing they were all neighbors!


Super bummed that Trev missed out again this year, but hopefully he will be home next year to take both little goblins out!  Hope you all had a fun, safe Halloween :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time trick or treating with mommy moose. Sad I missed out too.

    Miss you guys

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that is so cute. I wish I could have made it over!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete