Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Newport Beach

On Mother's Day we took a drive out to Newport Beach.  It all went far better than I'd imagined.  Jackson was completely consumed with creating sand castles and getting water from the ocean, and Sawyer completely surprised me.  I thought he was going to be quite bothered by the sand and the feeling and the mess of it all - and he LOVED it.  LOVED IT!  He was right in there like a dirty shirt!  Feeling it, playing with it, tasting it!  It was so fun to see it all through his eyes!  It was a success, the weather was cooler - which was nice, and the boys had a great time!


 I hope all my favorite Mamas out there had a wonderful Mother's Day with their sweet children!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Can almost see it through their eyes in the pics. Looked like a blast. Can't wait for next time when I can go

    Xoxoxo

    1 Sleep!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking through all of the posts that I missed. You guys have been very busy! It looks like the boys are already having a fun summer. It was nice to see a pic of your mom on here Kristy, I think she hides from the camera sometimes. We don't see her very much.....kinda like you...I love it when I see a pic of you on here because usually you are behind the camera:)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete