Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Story

So, this would be a FAR better post if I had a video or photo to tell the story for me...but I do have someone who witnessed the hilarity to vouch for me!

Okay...so on Friday night, Caitlin was here and we were changing Jackson...so far all sounds quite routine and fairly harmless, right?!  Well, I took his 'evening delight' diaper (code for disgusting poop-filled diaper!) and proceeded to put it in the diaper genie!  Well, I was wearing a bracelet, so my hand got caught while I was pushing it down!  I proceeded to panic and kept yelling "my hand is stuck, my hand is stuck!".  I couldn't get my hand out and Caitlin was too busy laughing to help me...so I stuck my other hand in to unhook the bracelet.  Dumb move!  At this point, my watch gets caught and I now have two hands stuck in the diaper genie!  I started to yell "BOTH my hands are stuck, BOTH my hands are stuck" and no one came to my rescue.  I just started pulling and pulling and finally they both came out with the bag ring and all!  

Note to all you readers:  Please learn from my tragic experience and while using a diaper genie, remove ALL of your wrist jewelry or anything else that could potentially trap you in the pit of soiled diapers!



THIS IS THE GUILTY CULPRIT!

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!! That would have been something to see!!!!

    ReplyDelete