Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Moose's Room Update

 The update on Moose's room is that we have a few picture frames to hang and the paint touch ups to do (which I think we are avoiding!) and it's pretty much good!  His dresser looks great and has awesome storage!  I love his room.  I find it really fun and relaxing!  We finally got a black out shade and dad installed it behind his wooden blinds...which is sooo much nicer than the big drape.  I open it every morning before I take him out of his crib.  He has also found a new perch on his toy box and loves looking out at the 'snow' 'cars' 'balls' 'puppies' and anything else he can spy with his little eye!  Oh what he's been missing!!
 


 Still waiting on the blanket & pillow I ordered for his bed...but soon enough it'll be here - and that's minor!  He is pretty settled in his room and doesn't even attempt to go into his old room...I feel so much more relaxed about Baby now that Moose is settled. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice room buster! Your dresser looks great in there

    Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete