Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Yesterday we celebrated Father's Day to accommodate everyone's schedules as Sunday was pretty full for everyone!  We had a delicious bbq at our house...yum!  I made a cake for Jackson's 'welcome home'...which was late, but his due date was really just a few days ago!  So, I decided it still counts!  It was nice to celebrate Father's Day with my dad and Trevor...two very wonderful fathers!


The cake didn't turn out as pretty as the picture, but it was still cute!  It's the thought that counts anyways - right?!


Jackson scoping out the cake!  I can't wait for next year when he can mush his hands in it!


LOVE this little outfit!




Jackson got Trevor a night in Beer School!  I'm thinking he's pretty excited!



My mom got Trevor this cute book for Father's Day!  

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!  Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment