Tuesday, June 22, 2010

For the LOVE of Feet!

So Trevor had a great idea to rent a camera lens for my camera!  It is one that we have been talking about buying, but haven't found the guts to buy it yet (guts = funds!).  Trevor keeps trying to convince me that we should take the plunge and I keep resisting and encouraging us to put it off for a bit longer.  With Jackson being born, I want it even more - to take close ups of his precious fingers and toes!  

Our compromise was to rent one!  It isn't the exact one we are wanting to buy...but it's enough to give me a good idea what I could do with one.  In a few short words...I LOVE IT.  I want this lens so badly...and am looking forward to the day we take the plunge.  It is a macro lens, and the kind of photography I enjoy doing is VERY compatible with a macro lens (close ups).  Anywhos...we only have it for a couple days, so I intend to photograph up a storm!  Poor Jackson!

Enjoy.  (Haven't played with them in my editing software yet, but couldn't wait!)...








I'm so crazy about his funny toes and cute feet!  His middle toe is so funky...I know it will straighten out when he starts to walk, but for now - it brings me great joy!  I think when he gets bigger, his toes will be longer than my fingers...they are so long!  I have short, stumpy toes...so he definitely did not inherit my feet!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment