Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BIG NEWS - - - I have a Belly Button!!

So this morning while I was changing our little man in the bright morning sun...I was shocked to see that the little black plug was no longer on his belly button!  I couldn't find it, but was sure it wasn't there!  Anywhos....good news is we found it later on and it's true...little Jackson officially has a belly button!  I am relieved as the whole umbilical cord falling off thing freaked me out!  (There was a Sex and the City episode where Meranda's cat took Brady's umbilical cord and was playing around with it - - - so I always worried the dog would find it before me!!).

Other than that - we got a lot done around the house yesterday and even ran a couple errands as a family!  We hit up Walmart, Blockbuster, and DQ!  Phew, slowly but surely we are adding to our outings!  I know it will get easier and we will be more relaxed about it all soon enough!  

This morning I snapped a couple photos while Trevor was entertaining Jackson!  He has longer and longer awake periods where he just absorbs the world around him!  

Talk soon!









Big Kiss from his Big Sis!!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment