Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Speaking Of...

Speaking of the Lacina's in Sylvan...this weekend they celebrated the two birthdays of their very beautiful little girls and the little girlfriends to our boys - so of course, I took the boys out there!  Roads were great on the way there...the way home was a different story!  The highway was terrible.  BUT, it was all worth it in the end.  It was the first time Jackson went sledding!  I showed up with some hot cocoa for everyone and went down a couple times with Moose.  It's been about at least 12 years since I've gone down a hill!  I giggled like a school girl!  It was the best 10 minutes I've had in a while.  I can't wait to go again with him!  Good on Chad, he had to haul Reece and Jackson UP the icy hill afterwards.  They had so much fun!  And, by the way, the video is of the last run of the day, so Jackson had the cups to take down and Reece had the marshmallows!  Good on them for hanging on to both!


5 comments:

  1. Aww, I can't watch the video. It says "This video is private." lol You have upgraded your security settings.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be fixed now Mel :) Thanks for letting me know! I forgot to change it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. I just watched it. I love it.....so funny when you say "oh my God".....I can just hear your thoughts..."they are totally gonna tip over".
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES - those were my thoughts exactly!!! Apparently it's a 'not tip' sled, which I think I was just told to prevent me from having a heart attack! However, I must say...they NEVER tipped! I had also sent my child with his hockey helmet, but do you think Chad put it on him?! He probably panicked when he saw me pulling up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun. Sad I missed out on the day.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete