Sunday, June 27, 2010

Waiting for Bottles to Sterelize

I am up...I am grumpy...I am waiting for the bottles to sterelize so I can prep and go back to bed.  The neighbors were having a party until 3 am with LOUD music which kept me up.  I was finally about to call the police and then it stopped.  I don't like being 'that neighbor' so I was really trying to tough it out...but it was the neighbors behind us so right by our master room and the bass was just pounding and finally at 3 am enough was enough.  I wonder if they called it a night or if someone else had finally had enough too!

Anyways...I hear the microwave now.

Thought I would share a quick photo of my birthday present from Jackson...it's a new strap for my camera and I LOVE IT!  It's pretty awesome.  Thanks little bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment