Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Family fun in the backyard!

Well, after all was said and done tonight, Jackson was not at all entertained by us being inside, so we thought we'd hit up the backyard to play some frisbee with Kia and fertilize the plants!  We got him all bundled and were excited to see him in an outside environment!  Well, as you can see below...he quickly was out like a light!  Kia enjoyed the event and Trevor got the flowers fertilized!  Now we are watching Shutter Island...it's a bit of a mind trip!  So far, so good I suppose.







All curled up on my lap...so very sweet!



This is my favorite one!


I love his hair!

Kia was at least awake and having a blast!  She loved her frisbee time!  



1 comment:

  1. Pictures are amazing and so is my little nephew!! I love checking in with your blog, its almost like getting to see you guys everyday. I can't believe how fast the days are flying by, especially considering today was the due date!!

    Auntie Lesley

    ReplyDelete