Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Now for MY exciting news!

For months now...and I do mean months (at least four!)...I've been unable to wear my wedding ring.  It sucked and I hated it...but my hands and feet were just so swollen.  I wanted to wear it around my neck - but Trevor kiboshed that idea...afraid it would get scratched or lost!  I am also thankful I was able to wear flip flops because I don't think that any of my shoes would have fit my poor poor feet near the end!!  

Well, as of yesterday, I was officially able to fit my finger back into my ring - and boy does it feel good to wear it again!!  I so very much missed being 'married'!  haha.  My feet have also very much shrunk back down and it is now not so painful to walk or even move them!


Before 
(Not sure if you can actually tell how huge my fingers are! This is the morning after the c-section.   I had an IV in for over two days at this point.)



Now!
(Starting to feel like myself again!  I was worried we would have to have the ring resized...but just 10 days after our little man, it fits!  I'm a married woman!  Trevor is equally excited believe it or not!)



Before
(This was the day we came home - it wasn't even capturing them at their worst!)



Now!
(I have bones and toes again!  I also have a wicked husband who painted my toes for me! Thanks honey!)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment