Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 1 of Loneliness!

So today is officially my first day of being on my own!  Trevor is back and work, and it's me and my Jackson.  Here's to hoping for a good day!  You will be kept posted I am sure!



















I promised Trevor that I would take a photo a day for him while he was gone!  I hope this suffices!  I know I have to take my camera lens back today (boo!), so I wanted to take some photos of him first (so I did last night).  I kinda love some of them!  He was being such a ham...it was like he was totally posing for the photos; in the 7th, 8th. and 9th ones especially!  He's so freaking cute!  

Miss you Trevor!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Karen Stevenson-GladueJune 28, 2010 at 5:32 AM

    Congratulations on your beautiful baby. I talked to Auntie Barb last night and she told me she was a great grandma again.

    ReplyDelete