Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Favorite Time...

As mentioned earlier, bathing Jackson has become my favorite family activity!  Although it is short lived, it is worth every second!  We tried our other towel, the one that ties around your neck and then you can use it to cuddle with after...what a difference!  Usually coming out of the bath is the end of fun for Jackson...and the tears and screams - although short-lived - happen!  Now, that counteracts our 'relaxing' bedtime attempt!  So, this towel worked like magic!  Jackson went straight from the tub to being bundled in my arms and was a happy happy camper!  

I am going to hold on to these moments and enjoy every second of them as I am reminded daily by others how short lived this time really is and how precious these memories are.  











One squeaky clean baby and one happy big sister!  Kisses and smiles all around!

xoxox  

No comments:

Post a Comment