Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Brothers Alike

We took an iPhone pic of Sawyer today and it reminded me A LOT of a pic I had taken a long time ago from my old cell phone of Moosey - so I went searching...and sure enough...it brought me to tears.  I love these two boys soooooo much my heart literally aches for them!  The one of Moose was taken when he was 10 days old and the one of Sawyer when he was 9 days old.


Sawyer is on the left and Moosey is on the right!  Had we caught Sawyer in a less milk-induced-comatose - I think the pics would have pretty much been bang on!  I'm surprised that Moose's cheeks still out-chub Sawyers!  How is that possible?!  I love it when stuff like that happens by chance...

2 comments:

  1. I am loving all the blog updates! I'm sure I will miss them when Trevor goes back to work...you will likely be too busy to update daily.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Kristy he is just as beautiful as Jackson....you are such an awesome mom to remember to take all of these pictures :) Their photo albums are going to be in volume form....lol

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete