Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby Bear

The countdown is still on!  We are 3 nights down and 4 to go.  We can't wait for everyone to come home!  I have been Skype-ing with Trevor, which is so nice!  Usually when he gets off his night shift, he calls in and it's when I'm feeding Jackson...so we visit and Trevor gets to see him too!  One time I had to use the washroom and I put Jackson on the bed and cleared the area and Trevor 'watched' him for me!  I could hear him talking to Jackson, and it was very sweet!  I've also Skype-ed with my parents - which was actually quite fun!  It's nice to see people even though they aren't here.  

Today, Nicole and I went to the Farmer's Market.  It wasn't all that exciting - - - we wished we were at the St. Albert one, but it doesn't run on Sundays.  I did find a little hat for Jackson though.  It isn't really what I was looking for, but I thought it was cute nonetheless.  I love knitted hats that have cool textures and colors to them.  All the newborn shots I've seen online that I love have the newborns wearing cute little knitted hats that are in bright colors or really cool textures (but where the heck does one find these hats?!).  This one I loved the ears/horns on, so I decided to grab it.  When I have more time, I want to do the photos in black and white and add the color to just the hat...I will show a finished one when the time comes!  

I miss Trevor like crazy.  I miss my parents a whole heck of a lot.  I miss being able to just go see them for lunch or call them at night or during the day.  I'm very lucky that I have some pretty fantastic people in my life and have been enjoying spending time with some of the girls.  

A big thunderstorm is rolling in as I type this and it is making both Kia and I very uneasy.  

As promised, I have taken my photos for Trevor!  I miss you babe and love you.  Hope you enjoy these as much as I loved taking them.  Come home soon...xoxox














This last one is my favorite!  He looks like such a little man with his hands and pouty lips...and pointy horns!  

No comments:

Post a Comment