Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Trip Down Memory Lane...

Today while waiting for Trevor to finish at Home Depot, I pulled our little camera out of the diaper bag.  To my surprise there were photos on it.  I had totally forgotten.  Usually we upload and delete right away, but it had been missed.  Anyways...it took me down memory lane of a couple weeks ago.  I had to share as a couple of them were just so very sweet.  

I can't believe he will be three weeks old already on Friday...some of our memories already feel like they are so far in the past...


The Friday morning after not seeing my boys all night...this was my reunion...




His little hand wrapped around my finger melted my heart...


How cute was he?!  Seriously!?  


Maxin' & Relaxin'




Many people questioned this phototherapy blanket being used versus the traditional bed - so we thought we would take some photos...the above shows the blanket itself and below is the cord that ran from the generator box to the blanket.  It was like a blue fibre optic cable.  He looked so much more comfortable swaddled into this blanket rather than when he had to lay uncovered under the lamp...yay Stollery!


No comments:

Post a Comment