Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Only One More Sleep!


So only one more sleep and then Trevor is home!  Yippee!  

Just wanted to send everyone a big thank you who wished me a Happy Birthday today and for the presents and for the lunch/dinner!!  27 candles on the cake - somehow adding 'mom' to my resume makes that feel older!  






Jackson scratched himself by his eye and has his first bigger owie!  I also am convinced that his hair is growing as fast as those finger nails (look at that faux hawk in the top pic and how tall it is getting!)!  He weighed in today at 11 pounds, 11 ounces!  They graphed it for me and he is in the 90th percentile...so his weight gain is really good.  

Can't wait for tomorrow.  Miss you Trevor.  Good Night.  

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was your birthday!!! Happy Birthday girl! Hope the little man gave you a good sleep as a gift!!! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete