Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How Far We've Come...

It feels like a lifetime ago...but really just less than a couple short weeks ago we spent our days watching our little man in the intermittent care nursery waiting and praying that we could take him home and watching the monitors and babies around us.  Here are a few shots from our first real visit where we got to pick him up and spend some quality time with him...

At this visit, the night after he was born, they taught us how to 'unhook' him so we could have some true cuddle time...I remember never wanting to leave the nursery...

















This was Trevor's cot that they set up in my room for him.  
Thank You to Caitlin who took care of Kia so we could be together during this time...
a priceless gift it was...


I can't believe how much Jackson has changed just in the past week...I look back at these photos and they actually brought tears to my eyes as I remember the highs and lows of our first few days with our special son!  We are so blessed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment