Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jackson Bear!

Today we were itching to get out of the house and we know we want to start running errands, etc...so we did a 'trial run' to my parents!  It went very well, and our little man was so very good.  It was nice to get out of the house - in fact, on the way home we had to stop at Walmart to get diapers - and I got to run in!  Who would have thought that would be so exciting!!!  It was!  Hopefully our Costco run tomorrow goes smoothly as well!

While at my parents, I took some photos of Jackson - and I couldn't choose which ones to post, because I'm a crazy mother and love them ALL!!  Hopefully you will all enjoy some of them as much as I do!








(This one is my favorite!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Holy Crap he's cute!! He looks like the perfect mix of the 2 of you! Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, I love him! Those are some great pictures, he already looks so different from last week. I love the countdown that says 16 days to go on the side... you're all done already! That little dude is just bobbin around in that womb but you have your little Jackson!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still shocked at how big and healthy he looks. He really doesn't look like a new born. Did you get my email from work about Roots of Empathy? I'm sure you haven't had much time to look at emails, lol, but it is good news!!!

    ReplyDelete