Monday, August 26, 2013

Busy Bees - August 15

Trev is winding down his last few days of being home for a few weeks.  We got A LOT done in the past few weeks and one of the biggest days was this one here!  We had three dump trucks full of mulch delivered.  It was a long day of shoveling and wheel barrel work - and it was actually probably my favorite day of his holidays!  We did it all as a family - the boys had a BLAST and Jackson was actually ridiculously helpful and didn't get bored...once...for hours and hours.  This is right up his alley!  Sawyer wasn't as interested in what we were doing but was thrilled pokin around outside and chasing his trucks around.  Time well spent and a great work out!  I did about 90% of the shoveling and wheel barrel work and Trevor did all the raking and sweeping.  Near the end of the day, and another dump truck full, I said to Trev that I was starting to get shaky with the wheel barrel and my body was getting tired.  Moose, who has great ears when he wants to, piped up 'I'm NOT TIRED Mama, I'll help you.  My muscles are big and strong'.  I could eat him up.  He is just priceless and precious!

I think Sawyer was the dirties one and he was the one that did the least amount of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment