Monday, March 29, 2010

Nursery Extravaganza!



Well, here are some shots of our nearly finished nursery!  WE LOVE IT!  In fact, I think it is almost magazine worthy, okay - that might be pushing it!!  He he.  Pretty perfect is all I have to say...


The tree really completed the nursery, and I love it so very much.


We found that cute little plane mobile at E Children and fell in love!  The little propellers spin and it bobbles all around!  I think he will love it - and thought over the rocker was perfect!





Our hutch for our armoire finally came in, but sadly is all scratched up, so they are ordering us a new one!  Disappointing, but will be here soon enough!


The planes up close and personal




I LOVE this airplane mobile!




And of course, Ms. Kia!  Shocking that she's already making herself at home in her baby brother's room!

xoxox

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to have baby finally in his room to complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOKS AMAZING!! SO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is soooooo cute and I love the 3D baby pictures. I can't wait to meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you find your airplane mobile? I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea. I got it at E-Children in Edmonton (now called West Coast Kids) :) I believe it is made by Lamb & Ivy - but I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete