Tuesday, July 10, 2012

This n Thats that I wanted to throw on here


Did you know it's painful to get your picture taken with your brother when all you want to do is roll down a hill!?

Some things from lately that I keep forgetting about...

- Jackson calls Helicopters 'Helitractors' - - - anything to include tractors I guess! -
- He has cut one bottom molar and the other side is starting to emerge too...that means we are two down, two to go on the 2 year molars...what a cruel process...for children AND parents! -
- Both boys LOVE the water -
- The other morning, Sawyer woke up crying and Jackson sat up, looked at the monitor and said 'Sawyer Cry Mama'.  Melted my heart -
- For the most part Jackson has adjusted remarkably well to being a big brother.  He is pretty independent and the worst jealously I see is if Sawyer is somewhere and he wants attention he says 'Move Please Sawyer'; which is actually pretty cute that he busts out the manners -
- Jackson will ask for sunscreen and hat before going outside - 
- Sawyer loves movement...mostly the bouncy/jiggly kind -
- At night, Jackson says 'night night' 'love you' and 'to the moon' before bed time in response to my good night wishes...I can't wait for the day when he says it all on his own from his heart with no prompts -
- Sawyer loves to be talked to.   It is easy to get him to smile!  Just engage him in some sort of conversation! -
- Sawyer has the 'Ma-Ma' cry that Jackson never had (meaning when he cries, it sounds like he's saying 'mama'!  Damn...I remember friends having their husbands tell them 'its for you' when the babe cried and I avoided that bc Jackson never did it!) -
- I am trying to get the boys on the same nap schedule...and it takes some work, but I'm having more success -
- Jackson asks almost daily if we can 'feed frogs?' -
- I think more than anything else Jackson loves Kia...he just wants to give her cuddles all the time - 
- Often we find Jackson trying to hold Sawyers hand, leg, arm (whatever he can reach!) while in the truck.  We also turn around to find a tractor or choo choo sitting on Sawyer's lap! -
- Jackson knows how to use my iPad better than I do! -
- Sawyer loves music and being sung to, which is a good thing, because everything around here gets turned into a song! -
- Most people say that Sawyer's hair is lightening up...but I'm not sure what colour it will turn out to be!  I think I see the new crop creeping in though! -

1 comment:

  1. We love you boys very very much

    Miss you

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete