Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Waiting Patiently


 So, apparently I lied!  THESE are the last of the photos from California!  I forgot I took these at the airport as we waited (forever!) for our plane to board!  I did an antiquing effect on all of them and actually LOVE the way they look as a series!  I usually don't do different things like that - but maybe I will have to experiment more.  

Stupid Oilers, just got excited that they scored a tie goal in the dying minutes of the third period, only to look up again to Detroit scoring the go ahead goal.  Sigh...here's to hoping that the last two minutes bring another goal!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, I am reading this just as you wrote it, I just saw that goal and then the two that followed from Detroit...now I am watching the crowd exit the building.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete