Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Down to ONE!

After his 'nap' this afternoon - he was fascinated with the computer!  When I pulled open the photobooth program - he loved watching it take his photo!  What a ham!
ONE MORE SLEEP!

After Trevor was home for almost a month - having him gone this shift has seemed like an eternity.  I don't think our little grumpy, sick, teether-monster has helped the time pass any quicker - but we have made it to one more sleep!  I am so happy Trevor comes home tomorrow.  Today was a (tiny) bit better - I am hoping Jackson is on the mend - but currently find myself knocking on wood!  Although I can't see it - I can feel that tooth just hovering under his poor gums.  He guards his mouth like nobody's business.   Two days ago he welcomed me rubbing his gums - now he slams the door and locks it shut.   I can't tell you how much I wish a 7 month old knew how to blow his nose!  I tried the booger sucker - and it failed.  Poor bug.  My next post will be all about things I've learned over the past few days!  Tonight's post, however, is just a shout out to Daddy!  Can't wait to pick you up tomorrow!  I am hoping Moose is saving a smile for you! 

2 comments:

  1. okay that is totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hydrasense... it's nasal aspirator that you stick in his nose and you suck from the other end of the tubing! Works wonders for us, Kai actually laughs and we have shared with many others who are loving it as well. Shoppers, & Walmart have it, I haven't looked elsewhere and it is close to $20.00 but totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete