Sunday, January 2, 2011

Disneyland Part 1

So I'm a bit behind on my updates - but what can I say!?  I'm on vacation.  Although it hasn't been feeling like much a vacation...more on that in a later post though!
Two days ago, we took Jackson to Disneyland!  It was exciting - but also crazy!  I have been there over a handful of times and have NEVER seen it that busy.  In fact, the day before we went, they closed the park gates at 10 am because they were FULL!  Crazy!  So, needless to say, it was a zoo - and we only braved two rides.  But it was fun to take Jackson nonetheless...I will split the pictures up starting now!

Catching some Zzzz's on the way there
Woke up a couple blocks away!
Bundled in the stroller ready to go!
The first building you see when you walk in the gates!
 It amazed me to see most of the people bundled up at Disneyland!  I'm talking hats, scarves, fur coats, winter boots, you name it!  And there was me in my sandals and Trevor in his shorts!
  It was a bit chilly in the shade, but really not a lot different than a cool day in summer for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment