Friday, January 14, 2011

Jumpin Jumpin Jackson

 Jackson is starting to crawl backwards!  He stared at me tonight and crawled from being with his donkey - all the way over to his hamper!  What a stinker!  Forward momentum is soon - I'm sure!

After his crawling adventures, he jumped for a while.  His new trick is to fold his legs up - like an in-the-air sit up!  I'm not sure why, but he would randomly practice it!

Caught mid-sneeze and I couldn't help but post it!
I'm gonna miss these chubby legs when he starts crawling!

 There's the new trick!!...

We call these his 'Scoot Boots'!

3 comments:

  1. Working on those abs for the ladies!! I know you know which one is my favourite...any chance you could email it to me?!?!

    Love you Jackson!!

    Auntie Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden started off crawling backwards too...it didn't take long to get going forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! you got like 2 weeks before he's moving forward, better get baby gates up!!!

    ReplyDelete