Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Showing Off The Goods!

What a goof!
See...it's right there!
I love his smile!
Up close - well, as close as I could get!
This may be the best one to see said tooth - it's small but it's right there on the bottom right.  It's a sharp little bugger!

Daddy has been after me all week to catch the tooth in a photo!  I keep telling him, it's there - but tough to spot with the naked eye!  Anywhos...I took on the mission -  because what wife wouldn't?!  And Jackson was a complete goof when we got home this afternoon - so it was perfect!  It's a little like eye spy - but I assure you it's there -in fact, it will likely help if you click the photo and then click the plus sign to make it as big as you can!  Haha.  I feel it every chance I get because I'm so darn amazed and proud of my little man!

Miss you Daddy - Only two more sleeps until you can feel for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. haha I love how he's pointing to it in the last pic :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty nice tooth you got there mister!!!! Like you new duds too!!

    2 more sleeps

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me??? I know we've talked about it before, but it's like he KNOWS! haha What a little show off! As he should be :)

    Nicole

    PS, I think the Oilers won cuz he wore his gear, do you know who got the game winner with 22 seconds left??

    ReplyDelete