Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Toys are for...throwing.


Yesterday afternoon I left Jackson with his toy while I ran downstairs to get a glass of water.  Within that minute I came up to find this...
 I assure you I left the toy in front of him assembled nicely together!  Balls inside the container...elephant stacked nicely.  Apparently that's not the way he thought it should be!

So I gave him something more substantial to play with (read - he can't pull apart and throw around)!


 But that doesn't mean he didn't make a valiant effort to do so!


 We then watched a Baby Einstein World Music movie together while he sat on my lap and I rubbed his back.  This was the calmest he was all day - and I really needed that 30 minutes of stillness.  We both did.  I couldn't help but take a picture of how cute the back of his head is though!


 Yes, that is his onesie hanging out of his pants becaues I forgot to snap it up after changing him - and I was too darn tired to take off his pants to do so!

2 comments:

  1. Get better soon mister and be easy on mommy.

    Love you guys and miss you

    2 more sleeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lady... you are doing a super fantastic job! I can't even imagine how hard it must be! I admire all that you do! My favourite part was the unsnapped onesie... reminded me of sock it to me baby let it all hang out from the funky teapot!! And you, Mr. Stinker, quit being so cute, you're making the other babies jealous!

    Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete