Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jackalope Ranch

Yesterday afternoon we went to Jackalope Ranch.  We were there only four months ago, but it feels like forever!  I still love the grounds at this place!  We sat outside, around the big fire pit!  It was lovely (and not busy outside at all because most people here think it's too cold!).  I took some photos of Jackson, like I did last time!  I can't believe how much he grew!  Remember how little he was last time we were here?  Ah, memories!   We also asked if we could pick some oranges from their trees, and were given permission.  We picked one for each of us - and some of us enjoyed them for breakfast this morning!


I love you Jackson!  Thank you for not giving me your new 'Photo Face' for these photos!  I greatly appreciate it! These may be some of my favorite photos in the past while - I should have thought ahead and dressed him a bit cuter!! But then again, in my eyes, he's always cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment