Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year to ME!

The New Year is here, obviously!  Can you believe January is almost half over?!  I have no idea how I have gone this long and NOT announced this on my blog.  Shame on me!

The New Year brought a very exciting adventure my way!  I am proud to announce the launch of:

Kristen J. Photography

It is with great excitement, pride, and enthusiasm that I am embarking on this journey and sharing it with all of you!  Please stop by my website (frequently if you choose!).  I look forward to hearing your thoughts!  There is a photo blog on the website that is up and running that I will update with glimpses into the photo shoots as I truck along!

I wanted to also thank everyone for their amazing emails when I sent out the announcement.  Your support and encouragement is what gave me the confidence and the push to go through with this dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment