Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lets Get Ready!


 Last night we were invited to the Cotton's for dinner!  Jackson and Aidan haven't had some good play time in a while.  Anywhos...I will share more about that next post.  These were just a few quick photos I snapped of us getting ready to fly out the door!  I Couldn't resist.  Jackson is actually fitting into his toque that we got him way long ago that we thought wouldn't fit him until next winter.  I was wrong...it fits him now!  

We also took Jackson to the Health Clinic to have him weighed in and checked on (this darn mucous cold/teething thing going on!).  He weighed in at 22 lbs, 11 oz.  He's still right on track.  I'm a little relieved they don't gain as much from 6 months on.  It slows down significantly, so finally I don't have to clean out his closet every other day!  His length was 27.5 inches.  He also got the second half of his flu shot done.  Apparently he is over the cold, but mucous is the last thing to linger.  It's causing him to throw up - and it's mostly snot that is coming up - it sucks!  She also said that his teething is causing more mucous as well - so really we are hooped either way.  I wish there was something I could do to help him cut these teeth!  The nurse said she wouldn't be surprised if the four of them popped up right around the same time.  Who knows though.  I actually don't even check any more!  I used to check every other hour - and now, I just figure it will be a nice surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment