Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Pack-Up!

We did it - we took down all our decorations.  It is always so hard to get motivated to do this daunting task...but it is now FINISHED!  Where did I finally muster my motivation from, you ask?  Jackson's play corner!  I needed to get this play corner up and running so I had some organization to the toys that were taking over my sanity ad living room over here!  

Thrilled helpers!
Jackson getting one last story from the teddy before he got packed away!
Waiting to find homes for everything in their bins

We got all the clean up done - and were able to bust out the mats!  While we constructed our corner, Jackson found a new use for them!  I'm glad it's done!  Yes, yes - I know that power cord needs to be 'baby proofed'!  That will be coming just around the corner!  Right now, I'm going to celebrate my packed up house, with vacuumed and washed floors, a sleeping baby, and a warm apple pie fresh out of the oven!  It's okay to be a little jealous!


1 comment:

  1. Play corner looks good, but as you've probably started to realize you would be better off just creating a play corner for you and Trevor as Jackson's toys will take over the entire house!!

    ReplyDelete