Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The After Math...

I am fortunate to have had the help of Caitlin and Stephanie after the shower to get everything home!!  Yes, it took three vehicles!  The house was quite chaotic...the aftermath of the aftermath will be posted at a later date, but I assure you it is far cleaner and more organized!  Waking up to this task made me feel like going back to bed, but between Caitlin and my mom and I, we got 'er done!  












Yup - chaos!  But, most definitely looks better now!  I look forward to taking some photos of the post-chaos situation!  

Hope you all enjoyed the rainy day!  I know I did!  I love this weather, as does our grass and plants!  

It feels good to be slightly caught up on here!  I will attempt to not let it go so long between posts!  Thanks to some of you naggers to give me the kick in the butt I needed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment